Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Tailored Shirts Edmonton

brujaonline @ 2005-07-13T18: 01:00

Updated quick, because I have all afternoon between the new web design and Kate and I have to go to the pool now. In the next post that I put the pictures of the fairies, that if I have to liarme to look for and no more time. Apart from some icons I have done more.

10 things about my
1. I share room with my sister.
2. I've never traveled abroad.
3. I have phobia of snakes
4. Believe it or not I do not like pink a lot.
5. I have a horse, but I want a hamster! (And my mother not let me)
6. I'm not tidy.
7. Clothes are my biggest vice material.
8. David is my most emotional defect.
9. I have a tattoo of hits = _0
obsession 10.Mi A SEAT IBIZA!!


A greeting. Many

magic, peace and love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment