Friday, October 14, 2005

Lawyer Market Saturated



Yes, I admit, I update because I get bored. Today is a day roll.

I have had just two classes because my colleagues were "Thursday party" (to understand) and have not appeared, except one that ha enlazado un día con otro. Así que he terminado 'aburriendome' y me he venido a casa, lo que mas me joroba son las faltas, porque no hay que andarse con tonterias, que faltas y la liaste. Yo también iba a haber salido, pero entre la lluvia y el cansancio pues na de na.

Me estoy gastando un pastón, o esa es la sensación que se me queda cuando me sueltan la lista de materiales que tengo que llevar y la cantidad de cosas por comprar; es un módulo carísimo. Pero tampoco puedo trabajar en algo porque por lo visto vamos a tener muchismos proyectos que hacer y al fin y al cabo lo primero es lo primero. A parte y casi para rematar la faena ... me tengo que comprar un ordenador (lease portátil), porque a pesar de que mine is 5 years old (or 6) and runs + or - well, I have been outdated for classes. I have to use PhotoShop CS and is not intended for Windows 98, among other things. Yesterday I download the Internet Explorer 6 and since then has been one of the best things I've done, is' a new world. " I see many improvements. I said if you have any suggestions ...

Moving on ... Style and is ready! my god, after giving the reset a few times I saw the error and you are, if anyone is interested I ate the ':' from http / / ¬ ¬
By the way, look at the Dibu that made me [info] LANANA in his journal: duende

Do you know of any challenge of icons? by fi I need. Jo
I overcame every day in supertontas entries. But my moods do not give consistent tickets now. I'm going to have a stroll. Happy weekend everyone;) and cuidadin what we do eh? : P

Before I forget, congratulations to [info] tasqueta because I read in the journal of Lux that today is his birthday, so a ton of happiness and a good time. Many



magic, peace and love


I: Enraged? o_0

0 comments:

Post a Comment