Thursday, August 25, 2005

Gallbladder Polyp-painful

I did!

Yes! that it finally got put another way, thanks to [info] luxbella wooohhh. Of course I've also been here 3 hours and should be studying. For

styles I prefer S2 because you really have more choices, although a bit complicated. I liked the style of "3columnas", as it has a new design I'll see if I can transform, but when I touch the buttons transformed cells.

I do not know if anyone saw a post that started a few days ago, deleted it because it was unnecessary.

God I can not over the holidays arrive! This Saturday I'm going to trial they do in Talavera, has to be right, I will put some pictures (This time it because I have been compelled to carry the camera.)

PD: I'm still looking for host, if anyone knows where I can buy it please contact me.
PS: Does anyone know how I can change what "comments"?

yaaa I'm going to study. A lot of magic, peace and love.


I: juergista

0 comments:

Post a Comment