Friday, September 2, 2005

What Size Yakimamighty Mounts

Relaxed but wanting to party

Hi! I finished exams. Prefer not to say anything yet. Took several days without doing anything around here (minus a momentin I saw the news [info] tasqueta and put a minicomentario).
Today I'm moody, I have felt like going to buy (of course I have no na na, I have to pay over the money from the rock for the holidays) but I want a colony (have if the game) and a couple of shirts. I have to prepare the clothing for this weekend and I have even half because I know he had, anyway will come down to Talavera morning and if I do not stay today.

Last weekend I was with two friends talking about Lost, because I love but I could see many chapters and is very interesting, as one leaves me, which they have been passed down and dvd. : P And I think until Monday or so I will write more if this post really is a *****. m But ... I'm bored. Well I will see what Rodrigo Leal, there is such. I edit it myself to put something clever (I'm hearing that laughter ¬ ¬).

5 days for the holidays Many

magic, peace and love.

I: flirty

0 comments:

Post a Comment