Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Steroid To Treat Pleurisy

I remember is just resting

I'm tired here. The parties have been even, but declined the weekend. I feel bad, I have the stomach costipada disgusting and I am, I slept very little this week so I have to get some rest. But (and even do not feel like) are Talavera fairs and must be well XD. He did a cold rain seeped and Friday, have if anything improved. As the fair is on 21, here you can see something if you are interested cerquita and I are great. Even on weekdays will not be much because the 19 is likely to start a course in Web Design and Multimedia .... Toledo!. That beat getting up at 7 every day to go to Toledo, I have friends there who are studying or going to do it this year I do not think you can get them there. A part that I could not move, go, if I lose, even smaller than Talavera not remember the streets. But I want, and change a little.

Indeed I have new tenants in the house, I finally bought two hamsters mu room, a white and a grayish brown. The store tells me they are a couple, but knowing. He gave me a venazo and I bought them, of course when my mother saw as anger, that did not want at home, but at the end until he has named the male, Joey. She called Chloe. o_0 I did some pictures but as it moves so blurry, but one, but I am so vague that I do not feel like uploading. Well I do

a call and sleep. Many
magic, peace and love.

I: tired

0 comments:

Post a Comment