Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Joystick Electronic Diagram



ea, here is a deep post for a change. Today I had, well, today and yesterday, one day something strange and frustrating, I know, you have no feeling at times that you put all your effort in doing things right, whether at work or with your people, and seems to do everything upside down, and no that is not enough and seems to reach the goal, but strips directly above another pal lao. And people supercompresiva, of course, it seems that you are worse than Snow White's stepmother. You know you're right, but it seems to insist on make you feel bad ..... and yep, you guessed it, took two days with my mother discuusiones absurd .... and others / as
As the song says Fito and Fitipaldis "I do not know if the world is upside down or me who is upside down "
And I'm not upside down, so you know I tell the world when she makes a fool?
to kiss my ass

0 comments:

Post a Comment