Monday, March 27, 2006

Mucus In Canine Stool

jaladab @ 2006-03-27T21: 47:00

Hi everyone!

today was reading the messages of how life was going around the world, with its ups and downs and I remembered a poem that Victor Hugo that Mary had sent me a long time, I was thinking (not so common thing lol) and put it away, there are certain parts that I like more than others, but hey, here I leave, it is called Wishes.
What reminds me of a Hindu who was quoted Mary (see all that I remember you?) at home: "When the gods wish to punish us listen to our wishes"

desires

Wishing

I wish first love and that love
, too be loved.

And, if not, you're soon to forget
and then forget, do not hold grudges.
I therefore hope that they do not, but if it is, you know
be without despair.

I wish also to have friends, and that even bad and inconsistent
, be brave and faithful,
and that at least there is one you can trust without hesitation.

And because life is so, we also hope that you
enemies. Not many or few, accurate measurement, so that
sometimes you question your own certainties.
And among them, have at least one that is fair,
so you do not feel too safe.

I wish also that you are useful, but not irreplaceable,
and in bad times, when there is nothing left,
that utility is enough to keep up.

Also, I want you to be tolerant
not be wrong with little because that's easy,
but with those long and hopelessly wrong,
and making good use of this tolerance, as an example to
others.

I wish that being young does not mature too quickly,
and mature, do not insist on rejuvenating,
and that being old does not devote yourself to despair.
For every age has its pleasure and pain
and must be allowed to flow between us.

the way I wish you to be sad,
not all year, but barely a day but
on that day discover that daily laughter is good,
that laughter is common and constant laughter soda is unhealthy.

I wish to discover, with maximum urgency, despite
above all, they exist,
and around you, oppressed creatures,
treated with injustice and unhappy people.

I wish you pet a cat, a bird food
and you hear a triumphant lift her singing goldfinch morning,
because this way, you feel good about anything.

I also plant a seed, the tiniest
by it, and accompany their growth,
to discover how many lives are made a tree.

I wish also to have money,
because you need to be practical,
and at least once a year
put some of that money in front of you and say, 'This is mine, just to make it
clear who owns whom.

I also hope that none of your affections die
but if one dies, you mourn without whining
and suffer without feeling guilty.

I wish at last, being a man, have a good woman,
and that being a woman, have a good man, tomorrow and the next day
,
and that they are exhausted and smiling, even on
love to start again.

If all these things came to pass,
anything I have no desire you. Victor Hugo



0 comments:

Post a Comment