Friday, September 10, 2010

Southindian Artificial Jewlery

A note cosplay

About You-

* Your full name (real): Edo-chan only Orenji
* Your Name (s) cosplay : Edo-chan xD Cosplay
* Time: knowing that I do is cosplay? ... to see, officially since 2008
* Your characters typically are psychopaths vocaloidosos shota Children
alchemists: D
* The choose based on: simply that I like and now. w. * You did
crossplay?:
seeeeh, I always crossplay ...
* What do you think people who copy to cosplays that want to "scrub" people?:
that idiots e.é the cosplay is for fun, not profit or fame!
* cosplay you had any shame you have given at some point and why?:
the death-chan (female kid) D: walked with shims and everything but I still felt uncomfortable ... * Is Crossplay *
* If you want to cosplay someone but another person with more recuersos going to do the same cosplay you do or say about it?:
I do not know? peace brother ...
* Have you ever fallen in love at first sight a cosplayer and asked for his msn, face or something else?:
X / / / / D QUESTION UNHAPPY! * Remembers the nippon * was just something one day * *
awesomefaceplz * You look more like a cosplayer, someone who makes one or two at a time, or someone forced and explain their reasoning to the answer: an idle
cosplay for fun doing anything else, is only a hobby, should not be taken too seriously ... that is great that you put so much dedication and effort, but there really believe you character is much, no?
* tells the funniest story you have occurred in a suit: aersh ... 99% of the things I do with cosplay are for lol, but these are the most recent:
1) when he told the boy ria of nippon stein that I had fallen in love with the WTF face and you put len magnet because he was until he made a gesture with his hand and said "neglected I am a woman in truth "xDDD
2) when they ask me my age is also lol, I have 19 and not notice me ...
3) "lan give me a son!"
4) the epic scream fest 2008 ...

-On your clothes-

* Your first cosplay: Rika Nonaka (Digimon Tamers), but publicly was that of Tamura Hiyori (Lucky Star) * Your favorite
: Edward Elric ( FMA)
*-* * The most comfortable : that of Edward and Len (Vocaloid)
* The more complicated: Ehm ... not
* The most expensive: not tell you, it is sometimes I have all the materials in my home.
* Last: Magnet Len (Vocaloid)
* Next you plan: Edward Elric Masaomi 2.0 and Kida (Durarara!!)
* Some of you participated in the group: Len on The Stein and D asdf \u0026lt;
* Some with which basis: Len Magnet - Nippon Festival (in the top 10 bitches!)


-In-
Conventions

* The first thing you do to get to the desirability: cry?
* Enjoy more a conversation going in cosplay, civil or Kamek?: cosplay! > \u0026lt;
* Normally you, Posas or taking photos?:
am stalked xDD * rather go
or with sun @ @: with equipment is more cool:)
* favor or against stalkers?: depends on how stalker
* Something that you always wear the Converse: Cosplay, phone, purse, some money for micro and my pencil, is a rare practice, but gives me the assurance that a man can not (?)
* I happened to need a pin, safety pin, a pin silicon? : ehm ... lines to hit me in the head xD Sanzu middling stiff!
* What is the most interesting that has happened in a conversation?: I say "give me a son len!" TwT
* acknowledge all of them? Friends or acquaintances, or not bring cosplay?: depends
xD * Normally you buy in a conversation?: not buy, go hungry, A;

Y.. no photos because it gives me tin D \u0026lt;

0 comments:

Post a Comment