Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tiffany & Co.give Voice To Your Heart Directed By

Hoi hoi ~

Hello my dear friends 8D I'm totally happy because I have my cosplay planned for December ~ * gives a return to Masaomi Kida *

Animefest The first day of 2010 and will cosplay boy named Durarara series! along with a team ... The bad thing is that our measures 1.95 Izaya-san ... * * I have self-esteem crisis to fill my shoes D:

The second day will be Edward Elric (hyper-enhanced version) with Aru-chan (who is also Mikado), and after that I'll play the devil and my bass probably.

Hahaha, I'm so excited @! I want it in December then! So I leave the PSU in passing!

Anyway ... the old hell of my father pulling me from the PC goes well that best murderer, I say, I'm ee

Bai nii my dear friends * 3 *) / Kida-chan will go to sleep ~ \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment