Monday, March 21, 2005

Furniture Handicape Kitchen

It was the inspiration Resource & Credits



Here you will find links to journals or websites whose brushes, textures, photos, fonts ... use to make my icons and styles. If you want more information check out my userinfo

Brushes:
[info] brujaonline
[info] 100x100_brushes
[info] brushaddicts
[info] _joni
[info] 77words

webs - The Magic Box , seishido

Imágenes/caps:
[info] brujaonline
[info] peacefully
[info] cap_it
[info] musicvideos
[info] foto_decadent

webs- kate-beckinsale.tk , celebrity scans

Fonts:
[info] fontaddicts

webs - DaFont , font garden

Patterns/gradients/textures:
[info] brujaonline
[info] disappearicons
[info] inxsomniax
[info] icon_extras
[info] tasqueta

webs - Living Color , krisnreine , oxygen moon, soar above-the-sky , tre-xtures , Tere-art

Tutorials:
[info] icons_with_love
[info] luxbella

I hope you do not miss any, if not I will. I'll be expanding it as needed, because I'll always give credit;)

Many magic, peace and love

Edit: 29/07/2004

0 comments:

Post a Comment