Monday, March 21, 2005

Shore Job For Master Mariners



'm not inspired by anything these days, it is time ... (OK, not excuses) we're going to do, have come the holidays and my inspiration says: 'I'm a few days. " So these are the latest-and-painful icons I've done:



These are those who are 'good' if you want to see the rest ...
1. 2. 3. 4.

5. 6.

Miscellaneous:
7. 8. 9. 10. Another


11.

As I said in the comments of the last post, "Les Choristes" I really liked is a nice movie, I'm glad to have seen in the movies and I recommend, of course.
Haber, I have a little problem with the brushes of letters that said I would, if anyone can help me ... I do not know how to put them in zip format for download, because I go to brushes folder of the psp and I see those who are involved, only downloaded. It is as if all that I created had the same address and name, we, in a single file.
So do not get to download and the second package of textures, or the brushes, but if the light, that good if somebody serves ...


Download (new link)

And nothing more, and put in the previous post credits. Thanks for stopping and for the comments;)
Many magic, peace and love.


I: grateful for the comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment