Thursday, March 31, 2005

Play Jenna Jamesongames

What I wrote last night and was cleared

What vacation? I've been in my town these days, I've had bad o_0 3 birthday party together in the old town library, stroll through the countryside to see who catches more asparagus, fiestillas sake, defects in the trivial ... but that's it, now I have to study seriously, I have to finish school well, less internet, computer time, leave, TV .. but take a look at the house of your life, you do not like it, but last week saw the announcement of pictures because I was going to get into the house two kids who came 2 years ago my school, lol so ... I think they are going to eat, do not tell you why, you'll see. Well
going to get something that at least made sense but it is too late and my eyes are closing, so my body is asking me to go to bed (sleeping understandably). More than anything, this post was to raise the brushes that "I wish-you-see.


Download



Many magic, peace and love.


I: asleep

0 comments:

Post a Comment