Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Renewing Ohio Drivers License Duriing Birth Month

«The yacht can be?" Need!

umeyu I write reviews, but recently read wonderful, beautiful, sincere, funny, interesting, romantic love story, where every minute like a flash and simply must share with you. This product made me laugh, laugh, cry and cry and cold winter evenings to want to go to a favorite on the shore of the warm sea in the beautiful white suit with gold buttons. I realized that life is passing, and I never ran to the guy at the airport to whirl in a long kiss and play beautiful song from the series. There is another life, where you can plunge into the magical world buffet, walk with the Turks, and even have them holiday romance and even sex.

But I will not torment you more in the sweet anticipation of the story. I can only say that Elchin Safarli in no case should read this work! Otherwise he'd be afraid, shame and envy, will drown his laptop in the Bosporus. It is not excluded that even Pamuk refuses Nobel prize, but will still be better if the bonus he would buy a yacht. Because replacing them come thin sincere narrator in leoperdovyh dresses and heady poetic Bell, who like Turkey, the Turks, the sea and love.

Please, please continue reading to the end and I think you get the same pleasure as if visited in Kemer in a warm southern night at the beautiful villa. Intrigue, costumes, betrayal, passion, great food, and then we all will be a dream.

«... All roads lead to the sea ... proceed skunk river on the blue bridge and hear the wild cries of: "Girls, come here! We zdeees! "How fortunate all my life just you and looking!))) We approach closer and .... He looked at me and in his eyes I saw a girl who was so cheerful and her eyes shone with happiness. This girl with eyes svestlivymi was .... I. He said a "hello" or "hello" or "how are you", and said simply:
- «The yacht can?»
- «Can!" - I replied.
For 10 minutes we did have a good laugh, I have cheeks hurt) ... »

0 comments:

Post a Comment