Monday, August 2, 2010

Alberta Farm Land Lease Agreement

owo me 8D And


dream I have, I am preparing Magnet Len cosplay, I have cold, I'm can go find a ramen and release a series. Go mine life.
was so lazy I did a test Gheit on Facebook and I got something quite right with me ಠ _ ಠ strikes me that the page "dark" decipher the riddles of my personality! (?). The thing is that if I drew a house would be something like the description of my personality:

* Your house tells the world that you must be a leader.

* You are a lover of freedom and a strong person.
* You love your home and your family, you're also an artist talented.
* You are very organized.
* Your life is always full of changes.
* When it comes to love, you're a person closed.
* It's hard to win your heart because you decided to keep your feelings hidden.
* Your mind is always full of plans.
* Have a strong personal ity and like to direct, control and influence others.
* There are a romantic person by nature.
* Other people do not think you are flirtatious.
* Do not think too much about you.

A I'm not awesome ... manipulative and selfish \u0026lt;- \u0026lt;I think that gave the perfectly white. Anyway, that's life. (And it's true, I'm not flirtatious ¬ ¬)

Consider other matters: * Progress

cosplay ... 80% -> lack of details only.
* Progress in math ... sick; w; was so easy ... * Practice English
... beat me D: I practice when I want.

I better go find something more productive to do, there are potential readers

idle ee Edo-chan ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment