Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Can I Cook Pasta In Electric Steamer

And I went blank

Nyaaaaaaa ... and I was unaware that make new TT are offering very good scholarship to study Education at whatever, but damn I have no vocation for that! I have no patience and I will never apart I do not want to be the "old" whatever.

On the other hand ... are giving validation study abroad = A = for any subject that I know less well maso will not be secretly know that going abroad is my greatest desire that I can to kill my parents to go. In this point.

'm in the middle of an ethical crisis xDD I sell my soul to Kishin by a grant and be sensei or should I follow mystical path of translation? Someday I will decide ... (?) While I'm going to wallow in my indecision 8D

3 days for the event! D:

0 comments:

Post a Comment