Saturday, August 7, 2010

Vesicare And Ringing Ears

Preparing the magnet


Yesterday was the day to attack the art with my puti-Rhine, we bought what we needed and we went to lunch at 4 to my house and do the headphones. Waaaa ... are almost ready *-* is a preciousness, are being very cute, I love. Ria, we make an excellent team puti-8D

Yesterday my father also went to the doctor so we had my castle for just us. Old odious, they say you can not do such a thing and goes and does it anyway, I load. He was given medication and asdf and never took them, not go to the doctor, drink beer before taking the tests, treatments disobeys, ah, worrying about it is idiocy
-.-
I recently read that Yamaha will to make your own Vocaloid is a name with M. .. Mizka or something, I do not remember, but is feeling much competition between companies, Lily I have not heard yet, but its appearance would say p * ta, is a Luka air russia with Rin, Len and Miku e.é go as competition between stores. Miki saves, Kiyo-kun is like a sensei Kaitoso is amorsh, and Yuki ... is a magnet for pedophiles. Fandom Vocaloid

degenerated. _. thousands of fanmade and stuff, not counting the Utau. I'll stick with Kaito and now. Speaking of degenerates (?) I have to finish off Durarara!. I am a weak, w;
out
Edo-chan ~!

PD: A festival ecchi ... do not know what make up now ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment