Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Funny Wedding Invitations Message

Duh?


Waaaaa ... is very close to release the Kagamine Magnet cosplay, I'm totally excited about that! Although it will be difficult because I have certain "impediments" to crossplay, but that did not stop to make with my little hand Len Rin Ria \u0026lt;3.

What would be missing the details of dress Rhine, hearing aids and wigs, but that we solve in a week because we are SO FUCKING AWESOME, Betcha! > 8D

Today I spoke with my Miyuki *-* miss her, he died on PC so I can not connect =.= Soul Eater is starting so I'm waiting to see the 5 and start the inevitable comparisons with "the character of my life ...", lenses is a
XDDD kuso
I have an existential dilemma, A; zetsuboushitaaaaa! I saw a chart graphic to $ 25,400 in September have enough money to buy it, but I also wanted to improve my cosplay dwarf the hit * steel * with it to do well, what cr * I have to buy wn sta?! D \u0026lt;

By the way, I'm a bad person xD ~ I have no heart and I do not care. Anyway, I'm not depressed, life goes on and always leaves people on the road. While it is not me whom I do not care. Ando

giving pure juice, I better go and find a better occupation.

Bye nii ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment