Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ceramic Floor Vase In White

orenji_edo @ 2010-11-20T19: 23:00

From time to think today I discovered something very revealing about my personality: my depression should come hand in hand with my existentialist tendency. That would explain why so hard for me to switch with people, I like the solitary meditation and I have another idea extrañay pessimistic world.

could not ie the beginning of this oddity of my character, but in my earliest memories I see 6 or 7 years in a corner of the room thinking kinder vague things he could not give clear because of the narrowness of my child's mind. The first book that I managed to read one was "The Prince" at age 8, this reading marked me deeply, in fact, whenever candid review of your pages gives me a very difficult emotion described.

Then I went to "Siddhartha" in the space between 8 and 10 years. Maybe that was what triggered my character thoughtful, yet not quite understand this book even if you spent a good amount of time. With that history reads strange for a girl, and the fact that the "lucky" owner of a superhuman shyness soon led me to think that my peers were a bunch of bland people with no interest s science.

Throughout my whole life my friendly relations have been migrating from one group to another. When I finally find something else or less stable ... Another

0 comments:

Post a Comment