Thursday, November 11, 2010

Realtime Labor Guide 6

Another: Romeo and Cinderella

: Romeo and Cinderella
niconico
-From-
Douga translation: Edo-chan Orenji
www.youtube.com / watch

My love will not be the tragedy of Juliet
please send me away from here.


and disappear.

Mum and Dad are gone.
remains for eternal journey,
so it's time to dream for adults.
looks like someone has come again.
Tonight How far should arrive? Getting


pleasure of your expression as your small and tender bites of the fruit
saying goodbye this half-hearted tale. Laughing
innocently, probably from ignorance. Wanting
still much to learn.
My real goal and desire is
discover every part of you.

Search of Cinderella.
Do not you love those apples too dark?
But that page is about to be overturned unless we stop
Eventually, my Juliet
fleeing.
But you do not like that name, does it?
is true, are connected,
but would not be so funny if it were so.
Now ... Why do not we have fun a little?

My thoughts are heavy on a prayer in this warm
distant journey.
I wonder if they reach it.
All I see is distorted through my mind. Being
fast, then disappearing ... Up to that point
can get my cries no more?
A small hand
invited me to be closer. Leave
that mysterious land where someone calls you.
blank pages begin to disappear.
No matter how many times we are born, we will disappear.
Anyway, our hands are intertwined.
Is it enough that we
a princess and a prince for tonight?

The bells have rung, Cinderella.
Take off your shoes and run away.
If you do I will not be able to go after you, and nightmares
comenzarána chase. I wonder where
now expects
the girl in that story went away. I pulled away
things like dreams and hope,
and go crying for you.

Would you mind if I make a hole in your heart?
Would you mind if I fulfill all your desires for a lock of your hair?
We ran for many pages, so we need a happy ending.
seems that no longer belong here.
[The conclusion is your own, dear reader].

The negligible story has been placed in a small box instead of the big one.
O-hey! Wait a minute!
If I'm Romeo, this story is a tragedy. Sigh
Blame me and more.
This is what a princess really wants.
not want to be here, everything was really a lie.
Then this wolf has decided to devour.
I'll leave my other things I
now that the prince has been discarded.
This glass slipper is perfect for you.
Let me change that in a comedy,
and now I'm here to rescue (or devour?).

0 comments:

Post a Comment