Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shuttering Calculation



so long without deigning to post anything here, I am an absolute fail. Anyway, so long ago that there is no event that I feel rusty, but that has not been the main thing. That PSU

brings me mad, I hate to think that I come over almost ... the problem is that through me the time to make the cosplay fest, as I have to make.

I can think of anything to post, I'm so quiet lately ... I only need my butler and would be perfectly happy. I hope this peace will last long, I got bored of going emo for life. Ah, yes, next week will start as an announcer in Molt radio Chain of Memories, I love this forum, it is so cool ^ ^ I entertain a lot with the users and the chatbox. I began to watch Hearts Pandora and I got love for Panic at the Disco again, this group makes me feel so hyper.

Well, I say goodbye until next Sunday, I have something to write here ^ ^


I want someone like him TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment