Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Prosthetic Leg Blog

To my bitch \u0026lt;3 Much peace


I can not believe we spent so much time together and never have devoted a few lines ... I have no choice, right? Let me fix this oversight now.

think we met in 2006 ... time has passed. The only person who has paid off in those years of liceo you. Last year I was very happy and dull gray morning with your conversacióny your jokes that only we understood the two.

think that we distance ourselves by imbecility can not remember first year, and secondly not speak for that damn proud ... Well, considering I was not able to resume a friendship as before is quite understandable. The thing is that if we had talked about earlier I would have managed to escape my depression a bit more easily.

We have been through a lot the two ... these discussions in the class of Agnes ... laughter in history class ... Mathematics jobs where I became hysterical ... Management ... so many crazy things and memories.

You are one of the few people who actually saw me as I am, I do not remember if I've been crying, but believe me, did you get the ice crust that looks inside me with your smile, your jokes and your problems that helped you solved with ease.

're the only friend I had at the high school, my sister, my sister and my dear bitch ... I hope not, I know we'll be that way for long. Do you like me?

Thanks for all the times we spent together fucking bitch ... I love you more than the crest and a half infinite (but not lelamente, you know).

0 comments:

Post a Comment