Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fabric Softener Allergic Reactions

Oddly orenji_edo @ ee

1 .- I do not like my real name C:
2 .- My hard part is not ordered anything, at 5 minutes xD die order
3 .- I have many friends: 3 in fact I think I'm going alone again ...
4 .- I have never been in love. _. I seek not appeared
5 .- My character is retracted and a half for my things
seme 6 .- I love cats, penguins, lizards, hamsters, rabbits and animals cute D:
7. - As a child I wanted to be mafia, O;
8 .- I love my cat ...
9.-I like to draw
10 .- I love JRock although as I like some songs in English, Panic at the Disco and classical music
*-* 11 .- I admit that I do not care much the fact that they are running out of friends ...
12 .- I load the cigarette smell
¬ ¬ 13 .- I'm a fan of Paku Romi and Miyano Mamoru
*-* 14 .- I admit that I like the voice actors voices serious D / / B
15. - I like to crossplay XD I'm a frustrated child
16 .- Do not drink alcohol, I tried the beer and hated
17 .- When I normally like a child I dread to avoid having to engage in a relationship =.=
18 .- Do not want to lose my freedom in a boyfriend uu
19 .- I like The Simpsons x3
20 .- I do not like to show my way "tender" ;, I prefer to be a cold bitch
21 .- I want to learn to play bass-w-
22 .- I hate mall D:
23 .- I like ice cream xD 24 .- I listen to music
Vocaloid and I know almost every song I have in the mp4 ... 25 .- I'm a geek
. _.
26 .- Normally I sleep much
Conce 27 .- I love \u0026lt;3
28 .- I know what it feels like love ...
29 .- Sometimes I think I'm adopted
xD 30 .- I service with Panic at the Disco TT
31 .- I'm being misunderstood
32 .- I like musicians
8D 33 .- I'm very philosophical ...
34 .- I hate milk! 35.-Amo
MCM is my second home
36 .- I got good score in the PSU and I'm proud of that o.ó
37 .- Sometimes I like to boast of my achievements at school xD
38. - I was always in the top third in my 12 years of school and high school uu
39 .- I was also among the top 10 graduates of Anglo o.ó
40 .- I won an art contest when he was Niñ ; to
41 .- My colleagues I was approached by interest ...
42 .- The first book I read was "The Prince"
43 .- I want to go to Switzerland one day: 3
44 .- I hate misspellings
45 .- I mourn load
46 .- I love my notebook and my board Genius \u0026lt;3
47 .- I doubt I find my ideal man, forever in need:
48 .- The only sport I like is martial arts
49 .- I violence if they bother me a lot
50 .- People think I'm an idiot at first I believed it or not talk. The Neko

0 comments:

Post a Comment