Thursday, January 13, 2011

How Does A Person Become A Kiler

Poslenovogodnie banality

Ability to justify his idea - the alpha and omega, A and Z of American higher education. And I'm in the Gestapo subtly torturing students with delight draw the margin of their essays red squiggles. «Th Pra here???» «The idea is not clear!" "Not arguments!" "Where are the lessons??" And yet, not having the Aryan character, spineless (figuratively!) of professor sometimes tormented by remorse and thinks: "Do you own something for once tried to portray something similar?»

Last year I wrote that love my age all the more, and with such trends, by the age of 83, I, in company with arthritis and hypertension, it can develop delusions of grandeur! In the new year, pomudrevshaya and matured, I decided to develop the theme of age and continue to argue why the three best years of infancy, thirteen steeper than three, and twenty-three incendiary thirteen.

girlfriend girlfriend says she remembers not only the time of his birth, but even the color tiles in the generic House - dark blue. Or light blue. I can remember from the age of three. Perhaps, because before anything interesting happened - lie himself, legs suchish, periodically yelling, but no longer asleep, and all around are touched, lisp and try to pinch the cheeks of zhirnenkie. Schoo-ko-ta!

The three years there has been at least some action - the parents, which before I had seen twice a year, for some reason, graduated from the institute, said in Kazakhstan and happily reported that now we live together. "As for me here? I am without my grandmother will not go! "- I protested, instead of clapping, spinning and childish loud laugh. Young professionals have not convinced me that the parents have a better life just because they are parents. Then they examined the issue from the perspective of force, thrust candy "Takeoff" and plunged into a vast howling tube. So I learned the word "stewardess," and it seemed to me as beautiful as boiled chicken with rice and peas, which were transported no less beautiful girls in uniforms.

A new life filled with sickening milk jelly, hateful quiet hour, his bony cots, toys ugly, boring mornings, wacky competitions. In the new world inhabited by evil kindergarten teacher, gibbering nurses, infantile classmates and a thick head of hair reminiscent of challah. I hated kindergarten, and my vocabulary enriched by the words "bitch" and "whore."

«school years were wonderful, with friendship, books, songs (with a poisonous, as dichlorvos, sarcasm, and I gleefully recited laughed).

Thirteen - it's not a fountain, but still better than three. At the Christmas party did not need much dressing up "konyachkoy" and his arms crossed with two same destitute girls, depict three horses, which is racing "kind Grandfather Frost." I have already won the first swimming breaststroke and the first language Olympics and I knew that when translating this sentence in English to use the past perfect tense. At thirteen I got the first in my life "slop pail" in geometry, and my mother showed off their neighbors and co-workers that I was "normal" and finally and I have two. And I was ashamed, so I flipped the script the play "Mi vida loca" for 10 years forward.

to twenty-three of this non-original dramatic work forever disappear comparative description of Onegin and Pechorin, contest system and the songs, Department of Civil Defense, with its parollonovymi ass, in which we learned to do injections, and during the seances I will no longer invoke the spirit of William the Conqueror. The following action will be much richer in characters and staging, the scenery becomes more spectacular and informative remarks. And finally you will get the lyric hero ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment