Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fastest Negative Scanners

2011-01-05T23: 36:00

Magazine Talk Show: Interview with Shin.

-room furnished as a study of talk-show, there is a red leather sofa and a table of very American-style interviewer. The lights go on Allen appears suddenly and formal suit .-

Allen: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first edition of The Neko Magazine Talk Show! We hope this space to entertain them while allowing them to know the world cofcofextrañocofcof Orenji-san and Maneki Neko. -pause to gauge the reaction of the fans .-

public "Women do not flinch .-

Allen: ... ok, the first interview of the night is -Looks at the card with the pattern- Shin, the main character ... -mutters something is not understood

.- "The women in the audience applauded wildly .-

Allen: -angry- give him a warm applause to * idiot * guest.

input -Music. Shin appears on your clothes as usual, without showing much interest in his fangirls .-

Allen: Welcome to today's program , shakes his hand while looking murdered have a few questions, the public is intrigued to know more of you.
Shin: Uh ... hello ... -sits without interest- then can we stop this? Was preparing a ramen back in my apartment.
Allen: -thinking- clown ... - aloud very well, begin the interview. First of all, why your hair is so strange? Have you always been this way?.
Shin: That's something I can not say yet, Orenji-san has threatened me not to reveal information.
Allen: She told me to do this, please respond, the public expects.
Shin: I do not care what you have said, I prefer to take care of my skin, at least I have leadership.
Allen: ... -between teeth stupid ...
Shin: But if the ladies want to know how I can further say that my hair is not natural, I changed my appearance so he could not find "that" person, if the chief deigns to finish the first part of the story can reach to know more about my childhood.
Allen: -eager to hit- what's interesting, is by chance that person is a parent?
Shin: No one you care, do you convince her to a story and stops screwed.
Allen: ... how nice you are ... -read the question-what exactly is Nyo-chan?
Shin: A cat.
Allen: I know.
Shin: So stop asking stupid.
Allen: Moron.
Shin: I am worth.
Allen: Next question ... How do you react to the host of the public? Her friends adore Orenji-san.
Shin: I like, I find sympathetic.
Allen: Really? And do not be bothered with obsessive fangirl on you? Shin
: Nah, I enjoy, makes me feel superior.
Allen: You're a cocky. Shin
: Still, someday you'll have your fans and you love someone smirks -

.- "The audience is dumbstruck by the treatment given. -


Allen- looks eager to kill him What about your relationships with Seilin and Ayumi? Shin
... going well ...
Allen: Not likely. Shin
: Shut up.
Allen: I love to see you suffer. Shin
: Stupid.
Allen: Ja, straight pride. Shin
: Get on with your interview and let me go.
Allen: Do you have a favorite band?
Shin: Yes, usually I listen to Panic at the Disco but the old woman who lives in the apartment next door is often required to "make noise" is not my fault you do not like good music and prefer the cumbia. And you, still listening to childish things?
Allen: We did not talk about it. Any hobbies? Shin
: Cooking, playing guitar and sleeping. I hate the part number, no one understands that the genius live in a different way, Hirumi pork always calls me that though I love going to dig my trash because I always find what you need. -laughs-

"The fangirls convulse when they hear the laughter of Shin and they throw their phone numbers .-

Allen:" I was mocking while talking - How about your daily life?
Shin: You're asking a lot, do you love me in secret?
Allen: ... NO! Just follow orders.
Shin: Well, I'm already bored to be here, I long to watch television.
Allen: B-but ... the public ... the fans ...
Shin: to be asked directly to the boss, I do not want you to be here anymore, goodbye. -be long-
Allen: ... damn ... -public- B-good ... the interview ends here today ... thanks for taking the time to read this thing ... going to kill me ...

-The study shall be empty when Shin-

Allen: Orenji-san hates me ... -
will also .-

-Music output. Nyo-chan appears promoting something .-

Nyo-chan: This space fail was provided by the Wicked Biscuit Loch Ness, puwaa! Try them in their tastes algae and plankton peanuts!

-commercial Song: "Cookie Nessie ~ Taste Algae, Plankton and Peanut ~-voice-Ha old pirate ship ocean, ARG!" I should leave

0 comments:

Post a Comment