Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ewcm 2 Days Before Period?

Reflections of a cosplayer


Hello everyone (hello Edo-chan ~)

I come to comment on something I've been around the head a few minutes ago: the difference between Santiago and cosplay regions ( specifically Concepción). In August I went to Nippon Festival, and was talking to a cosplayer (Naru) about this for a while, neither knew why make such a fuss with them.

I've seen pictures of their costumes and events, very nice everything and anything they want, but it the same thing here that and everywhere. There stands, bands, exhibit series and do the same activities are done in a Animefest, for example. "Being a" large scale "makes the best in the country?. The simple truth is that I have never seen an Anime Expo, so if you say that I am speaking for no reason at this point I give them every right to criticize until you go to one, I say this based on photographs and descriptions that I have done.

Now, go straight to the point: what makes the guys there are doing the best cosplay of the best? Is there something in the quality of the fabrics they occupy or in their wigs that makes them superior to others? Or is it simply the worship that is rendered to those from the "powerful and splendid capital"? Once I remember discussing this with someone I know who is there, I said those who sew their own clothes by hand is regarded as mediocre . You can imagine what I felt when I read such idiocy (I am among those who make the suits needle because I can not use the machine), using a needle and thread and cut the fabric is not easy , stressed a lot and the effort put into it is what makes the pride of the cosplayer, at least in my book. Another thing I said was that there or you good or bad you . Ok, that happens everywhere, admittedly, but something tells me they are not the highest authorities in the field to decide that. It is logical that the quality of fabric and time greatly influence, but I saw many costumes made simple and inexpensive materials that look good for all the dedication that they have been since (though obviously there are exceptions ...). Forgot to say that here he admires his costume sewn by their own hands and no engine, curious, right?

contempt for a cosplay I think the method that was made is one big stupidity, one should take into account the love that was put into the process, not just the price of the seamstress, the E-bay shipping or what-is-me. Of course every one does this as their chance to buy the best possible ... That is more than clear.

why I do not understand what is so special there? Nothing that has not been seen elsewhere. The fabrics should same thing. Wigs are not gold or anything. The accessories are made with the same material (only some will have more ability than others.) The activities are equal. So what's so special? Does the geographic location? Please, gentlemen, is NOT Santiago Chile.

This is just my personal opinion, if you feel offended or thinks I'm an ignorant child who likes to Troller's sake, let us know by private message. So you know, I've been cosplayer also not the best, but I've been.

Many thanks for your time, I repeat that I am not doing the regionalist or anything, just for the sake of cosplay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment